HIP Entertainment has designed activities that can be fun for anyone at any age, in groups or on their own. The attractions are new and exciting, and will be updated frequently, so guests can come back time and again for more malarkey. The broad range of activities offer guests enough to do for a whole day, not just an hour or two. HIP Entertainment will offer an all-encompassing, multi-activity ticket, that even includes something for free, so that the price for a day out is not excessive. HIP Entertainment delivers fun for everyone and a perfect day out at a good price.
HIP’s first leisure venue
HIP’s first venue is based in south-east London and includes a 24-bay golf range and 18-hole adventure golf course. The operation is managed by our HIP Entertainment subsidiary.
HIP Entertainment’s initial 8 activities are:
- “Dinosaur Adventure Golf”, for everyone aged 3 to 103 – 18 holes of competition and adventure.
- The “Aerial Adventure Rope Course” – an hour-long high-rolling rope course, 12 metres up and around the leisure centre.
- “Soft>Play” for children up to eight years old with giant building blocks to play around with and plenty of space for parents to relax, enjoy a drink or even get involved.
- The “Out of this World, Space Shuttle Simulator” – eight different journeys from flying at the speed of sound to shooting off to a galaxy of stars.
- The “Top, Top Secret Escape Adventure” – Groups of friends and families get together to solve a series of mysteries in a fantastic, magical world of theatre, puzzles, smoke, mirrors and lasers.
- HIP Ent’s original Laser Quest system – an old favourite reinvented and updated.
“Clip’n’Climb” – Safe and Simple indoor climbing that needs no experience.
- The “HIP Entertainment Activity Arcade” – great games from the global brand-leader, Sega offering products and amusement for everyone.